"It was pure bliss, and everything I could have ever dreamed of! ...Destination weddings are certainly the way to go and thanks to Vincent Vacations, we were able to find the perfect place!"
- Bridgette Cariker - Le Blanc Spa Resort Read More Testimonies >
Interested in becoming a travel agent? CLICK HERE to learn more!
As an EarMarked Agency with Disney, we have Disney travel agents who focus on Disney Aulani Resort & Spa in Hawaii. Travel and Leisure picked this resort as the Top Family hotel in the US! We can help guide you with recommendations around the resort hotel, luau, restaurants / dining options, Kamaaina discounts / rates, Makahiki, character breakfasts, Vacation Club Villas, Oahu activities, special deals, car rentals, reservations, reviews and more!
Map to Aulani in Oahu
You can look forward to an array of exhilarating experiences at Aulani Resort, including:
The spirit of Hawaii and the magic of Disney come to life at AULANI Resort, a one-of-a-kind Disney experience in Ko Olina, Nowa'. There's so much to experience, everyone will have an unforgettable story to tell.
Aulani Resort & Spa in Hawaii
For Families - From the beautiful Waikolohe Valley pools and Rainbow Reef—the only private snorkeling lagoon on Oahu—to KA WA'A, A Luau and fireside storytelling, AULANI Resort provides countless discoveries and endless Disney magic.
For Adults - AULANI Resort offers Laniwai Spa, an oasis within an oasis where over 100 relaxing therapies await. Tempt your taste buds at the signature oceanside restaurant, `AMA'AMA. Then enjoy live music at two lounges. Or explore Oahu on a guided excursion. If golf or tennis is your game, enjoy both just steps from the Resort.
From the interactive Menehune Adventure Trail to the Keiki Cove splash zone, kids will be anything but bored. And Aunty's Beach House is a kids' club like no other. It's all supervised and it's all complimentary.
AULANI, A Disney Resort & Spa, is about 17 miles (27.4 km) from Honolulu International Airport and a short drive from Waikiki. Airport shuttle service is available. As a convenience to hotel Guests with early or late flights, a lounge is available with restrooms, television, showers and dressing rooms.
New legends are created with every stay at AULANI Resort. With so much included, no wonder it's one of Hawai'i's most acclaimed resorts.
Aulani is an award winning family resort!
• Three sparkling pools including the zero-entry Waikolohe Pool, Ka Maka Grotto & Infinity Pool, and the adult-exclusive Wailana Pool
• Keiki Cove splash zone for little ones
• Two waterslides—one serene, one extreme
• Menehune Bridge kids' water play area
• Pool parties with Disney Characters
• 4 whirlpool spas
• Protected cove with complimentary boogie boards, umbrellas, sand toys and beach chairs
• Fireside Mo'olelo storytelling—enchanting tales by a master storyteller
• 'Ohana Disney Movie Nights—Disney movies under the stars
• Live music available nightly in the adult lounges, The 'Olelo Room and Off The Hook
Aunty's Beach House
• A complimentary, supervised kids' club for kids 3+, with fun programs and activities, including Disney Junior Aloha—designed for toddlers and their parents
• Highly interactive premium experiences featuring enhanced storytelling and special souvenirs
• Hawaiian arts and crafts
• Enclosed, secure backyard with play structure
• The only private snorkeling lagoon on Oahu, offering a close-up look at colorful fish. KA WA'A, A LO`au
• A night of enchantment, bringing the legends and lore of ancient Hawai'i to life through food, dance and song.
• Full-service spa offering rejuvenating massages, facials, couples treatments and signature spa experiences
• Kula Wai outdoor hydrotherapy garden
• Painted Sky teen spa
• Mikimiki Fitness Center, open 24/7, offering the latest fitness equipment
• 'AMA'AMA is a signature oceanfront restaurant featuring modern interpretations of classic Hawaiian cuisine
• Makahiki offers casual breakfast and dinner buffets and Character Dining
• Ulu Cafe is a poolside venue serving breakfast, lunch and dinner—including grab-and-go selections
• Frozen treats at Papalua Shave Ice
• Sip cocktails at The 'Olelo Room or poolside at Off The Hook
Rooms and Villas
Standard Rooms: each specially designed with conveniences for families, including a private balcony or porch
• Flat-screen TVs with Blu-ray'" players, refrigerators and more are standard
• Complimentary Resort-wide high-speed Internet
1-, 2- and 3-Bedroom Villas: giving you all the amenities included in a regular room plus extra space to spread out. Additional conveniences include:
• Separate living room
• Full kitchen
• Whirlpool tub
Around the Island
• Ko Olina Golf Club, just steps from AULANI Resort
• Round-trip shuttle service for shopping in Waikiki
• Kualoa Ranch experience
• Waimea Falls—North Shore experience
• USS Arizona Memorial at Pearl Harbor
• Tennis at the nearby Ko Olina Beach & Sport Club
With a seasoned travel agent ready to assist you, the natural wonders and distinct culture of traveling abroad are yours to discover! Explore colonial cities, ancient ruins, hidden cenotes, and architectural treasures, and create a new experience every time you visit. In the Yucatan Peninsula in Mexico, discover a fascinating blend of sun, culture, and archaeological ruins, and astounding beauty. In Central Mexico, discover charming UNESCO World Heritage colonial cities. The diversities are fascinating. From golden sand beaches and jungle forests of the Pacific Coast to the Land's End and endless horizons in the Sea of Cortes. We can help you arrange a vacation you will not soon forget.
Unspoiled, unhurried and uncrowded. Fiji is the land of happiness in the heart of the South Pacific, blessed with over 300 tropical islands. Here you'll find classic images of an island paradise - turquoise lagoons, sun-drenched beaches and swaying palm trees.
But it's the people that make the islands so special and the hospitality is warm and welcoming. Take time to mingle with the locals and relax. You will enjoy their genuine nature. Experience the true Bahamas. From its pristine naturan beauty to a host of water and land sports. We can help you plan an unforgettable vacation, whether you are seeking a romantic escape or an activity-filled stay. Everyday you'll find something new to discover.
Like sparking jewels in crystal-clear waters, the islands of the Caribbean and Bermuda beckon travelers to discover the natural beauty and unique culture each one has to offer. Explore World Heritage sites, spectacular beaches, tropical rainforests, and more. The Caribbean and Bermuda is where all the senses come to life. See the beauty of the natural landscapes. Hear the rhythm of Caribbean music. Smell the fragrances of tropical flowers, and taste the diversity of the Caribbean cuisine. Whether you seek an adventure-filled vacation or a leisure stay soaking in the local culture, a memorable vacation awaits. Let us make it easy and help you arrange your perfect experience on the island or islands of your choice.
Explore the Caribbean islands onboard a private crewed catamaran, for up to 10 of your closest friends or family in five cabins. Relax as your captain navigate over turquoise waters from one exotic port to the next, while your chef prepares delectable meals to enjoy onboard or on a secluded beach.
Your journey embarks from one of five Moorings’ bases, on a luxury crewed catamaran, like a fabulous floating resort, with a dedicated crew providing the utmost in personalized service onboard. At each tranquil anchorage, you will have the chance to explore the culture, shop in charming boutiques, sample local delicacies, or stroll on a white-sand beach of a new island. Each day is a new discovery of experiences you won’t soon forget.
From stunning seascapes to rare wildlife and granite and coral islands, your experience in the Maldives or Seychelles will be as unforgettable as these worlds-away locations in the Indian Ocean.
Comprising 26 atolls and 1,190 islands dating back 2,500 years, the Republic of Maldives is a serene masterpiece in natural landscaping and home to one of the world’s most diverse underwater marine life. Its capital, Malé, is easily reached by ferry from the main airport.
The Republic of Seychelles is a 115-island archipelago of legendary and unspoiled beauty, between 4º and 10º south of the equator. The inner islands cluster around the islands of Mahé, Praslin, and La Digue, and are renowned for their granite formations and stunning beaches.
Morning - Prepare for a two-tank dive, exploring a vibrant thila (submerged reef) and an overhang full of soft corals. Nondivers can snorkel or relax on board.
Afternoon - Set anchor at a virgin island. Divers can explore the open waters on a channel dive; nondivers can water-ski or tube in the lagoon. Later, enjoy a relaxing massage on the beach.
Evening - Take a fishing trip aboard a local dhoni boat and enjoy sunset at sea with cocktails. Set anchor and savor a BBQ dinner on a beautiful sandbank. See video highlights of the day with after-dinner drinks in the lounge.
Cruises and Inclusions -
All cruise packages aboard Four Seasons Explorer include:
• Seaplane and speedboat transfers
• Diving and recreational activities
• Full-board meals, bottled water, and nonalcoholic
beverages for up to two • Fresh fruit in your stateroom upon arrival
• Luxurious accommodations onboard
Northward Cruise: Three Nights -
Sail from Four Seasons Resort Maldives at Kuda Huraa to Four Seasons Resort Maldives at Landaa Giraavaru via the Malé and Baa atolls.
Southward Cruise: Four Nights -
Discover four secluded atolls between Four Seasons Resort Maldives at Landaa Giraavaru and Four Seasons Resort Maldives at Kuda Huraa.
Circuit Cruise: Seven Nights -
Visit five atolls on the ultimate dive cruise.
With over 15 years in travel, we have the experience, background, and certifications to make sure your destination wedding is a huge success.Learn More
A Preferred Sandals Specialist specializes in selling Sandals. These agents and their agencies receive recognition not only from Sandals as a loyal partner...Learn More
Just got back from NOW Larimar Resort in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic yesterday. Just wanted to thank you for all your help with our travels! This place was wonderful!!!!! We really had a great time and cannot wait to go back.— Amy Grellner
a weeklong vacation to Maui and a mother-daughter getaway to New York. Her advice and recommendations were spot on. Lia is great at understanding my needs and wants and customizing the perfect vacation for my family. Lia is my go-to travel agent and I look forward to many more great adventures booked through Vincent Vacations!— Jenelle Isaacson
Getting in touch with Lia was a whole new experience, she answered all my initial questions in that first phone call, had so many recommendations, and it was obvious she knew exactly what she was doing. By the time we hung up the first phone call, I had decided on a destination and venue (per Lia's suggestion). She was a God send!— Jenni Johnson