Interested in becoming a travel agent? CLICK HERE to learn more!
As a former AAA travel agent with 35 years of experience, contact our agent Terri Taylor today! She is a former AAA travel agent near me. Terri joined Vincent Vacations in July of 2022!
Interested in becoming a travel agent and working from home? In business since 2013, we have the training and experience to help you be successful. Join us and become a travel agent today!
Have you always wished Hawaii Resorts would be all-inclusive?! Well, here is an AMAZING offer and the closest to all-inclusive in Hawaii!!!
For a limited time....Hilton Waikoloa Village on the Island of Hawaii is offering a meal & drink inclusive package!
Breakfast, Dinner, Drinks and MORE are all included in the room rate.
Valid on new bookings confirmed through July 22, 2022 for travel August 10 - May 31, 2023.
Please message me if you are interested and would like more information!
Flying ✈️ this year has been challenging and hasn't been easy. This is great advice from a flight attendant!
Notes from a flight attendant (just passing this on. not my words, but being in the industry, I see most of this):
Flying this summer is ROUGH!!! I feel like as a Flight Attendant I should attempt to share some tips to get you through airline travel for the foreseeable future. ✈️✈️
1. Things are not good..... if its less than 7 hours - DRIVE! I'm not kidding. There is nothing enjoyable about flying right now. On any airline. If you must fly, keep reading. 🚗
2. Download and use the app of the airline you are flying. You can do everything on it - get your boarding pass, track your bags, see your incoming plane, and change a flight. It sure beats waiting in the long line to talk to an agent! Trust me - Usually these apps will tell you a flight is cancelled before the crew even knows! 📲
3. Fly MUCH earlier than you need to - a whole day early if its important!! This week I saw many people miss important things like weddings, funerals, cruises, international connections, and graduations. The tears were very real, for very real reasons, and there was nothing I could do! If you have to be somewhere, spend the extra money, go a day early. Have a glass of wine and stay in a hotel, enjoy your night not being stressed while everyone else misses their events. 🍷
4. ALWAYS fly the first flight in the morning so you have all day to be rebooked if the shit hits the fan. Yes, that means it might be a 3:00 alarm, but morning flights don't cancel nearly as often.⏰
5. This is not unique to this year, but keep in mind summer is thunderstorm season. A single storm can shut down a whole airport. We can't fly through them. Storms usually build as the day gets later. Book early flights! ⛈
6. Schedule long layovers - Your 1 hour layover is NOT enough anymore. 30 minutes, not a chance. 3 hours minimum. 🏃♀️🏃🏃♂️
7. What you see on the news is an understatement. We are short staffed and overworked. Not just pilots and flight attendants, but also ground crews. Without ground crews there is no one to park the planes, drive jetways, get your bags on/off planes, or scan boarding passes. This causes many delays that snowball throughout the day. Sometimes HOURS.(Another reason morning flights are best!) 👀
8. When flight crews get delayed we time out. We can NOT fly longer than 16 hours. Its illegal. So it doesn't matter if you have a wedding to get to, when we are done we are done. The way things are now, there are no back up crews, so when this happens your flight cancels. (Now you are starting to see why those morning flights are best!) 😴
9. Avoid connecting in Newark (Or any New York airport for that matter). It is literal hell. You have a 50/50 chance your flight will cancel or missing your connection. They have been cancelling flights at their starting points just to keep the planes out, because there just aren't enough people to manage the planes, so the gates stay full. Also the restaurants are expensive, it is not a great place to be stuck. 💩
10. Be nice. As stated above, we are overworked and tired. We will not help you if you are mean. No one cares that you are going to miss your cruise if you are an asshole. So even if we can help, we will save our help for someone nice. Tensions are high. Our patience is gone. If you make us mad - you will not be flying on our planes. We will leave you behind without a second thought, and laugh about you later. 🥰
11. Being drunk on an airplane is a federal offense, so don't overdo it. If you drink too much at the bar waiting for your delayed flight you risk not being allowed to fly at all. We are too tired to deal with your drunk ass when we have legitimate issues to deal with. 🍻
12. Get trip insurance if you have a lot of money invested. I hate the whole idea of this, but I also hate the idea of losing money. Example: I was working a flight yesterday that waited over an hour for a gate. A family of 8 missed their flight to Rome. The only flight of the day. They were going to a cruise which they would now miss. They were all crying, there was nothing I could do. (Also a reason to fly a day early!) 🛳
13. Flights are FULL. If you buy the cheap seats you will not be able to sit with your family. It says so when you purchase your ticket!! Flight Attendants aren't there to rearrange the whole plane just so you can sit with your family because you tried to save $100 on a third party website. 💸
14. Speaking of third party websites and saving money..... Like I said flights are FULL. If a flight is oversold, and no one volunteers to give up their seats, who do you think is the first to be bumped? You guessed it, the family that saved a few $$ by using sites like Expedia, Kayak, Hotwire etc. 🤷♀️
15. Pack smart. Don't be "That guy" Don't hold up boarding because you have your extenders open till they are busting and you can't figure out how to make it fit in the overhead. (Passengers are stressed too, they can be aggressive when boarding a delayed flight) 🛍
16. Take showers, brush your teeth, leave the perfume off, don't eat stinky food (caesar salad and tuna fish I'm talking to you!), and bring headphones. Trust me. These things sound basic, but add to stress on crowded planes. If you are stuck on the tarmac for 3 hours after a 4 hour flight, you will thank me for this. 💜
17. Bring a sweater if you tend to be cold. So tired of half naked girls asking me to turn the heat up. NO. Wear clothes!! Side note: If you dress like this and ask for heat, there's a chance I will turn the AC up. 🥶
18. Thats not water on the bathroom floor. For the love of God wear shoes to the bathroom!!! 🤮
19. Don't tell a Flight Attendant they look tired. We are and we know. You may cause us to ugly cry right there in galley. 😭
20. Happy Travels!
With a seasoned travel agent ready to assist you, the natural wonders and distinct culture of traveling abroad are yours to discover! Explore colonial cities, ancient ruins, hidden cenotes, and architectural treasures, and create a new experience every time you visit. In the Yucatan Peninsula in Mexico, discover a fascinating blend of sun, culture, and archaeological ruins, and astounding beauty. In Central Mexico, discover charming UNESCO World Heritage colonial cities. The diversities are fascinating. From golden sand beaches and jungle forests of the Pacific Coast to the Land's End and endless horizons in the Sea of Cortes. We can help you arrange a vacation you will not soon forget.
Unspoiled, unhurried and uncrowded. Fiji is the land of happiness in the heart of the South Pacific, blessed with over 300 tropical islands. Here you'll find classic images of an island paradise - turquoise lagoons, sun-drenched beaches and swaying palm trees.
But it's the people that make the islands so special and the hospitality is warm and welcoming. Take time to mingle with the locals and relax. You will enjoy their genuine nature. Experience the true Bahamas. From its pristine naturan beauty to a host of water and land sports. We can help you plan an unforgettable vacation, whether you are seeking a romantic escape or an activity-filled stay. Everyday you'll find something new to discover.
Like sparking jewels in crystal-clear waters, the islands of the Caribbean and Bermuda beckon travelers to discover the natural beauty and unique culture each one has to offer. Explore World Heritage sites, spectacular beaches, tropical rainforests, and more. The Caribbean and Bermuda is where all the senses come to life. See the beauty of the natural landscapes. Hear the rhythm of Caribbean music. Smell the fragrances of tropical flowers, and taste the diversity of the Caribbean cuisine. Whether you seek an adventure-filled vacation or a leisure stay soaking in the local culture, a memorable vacation awaits. Let us make it easy and help you arrange your perfect experience on the island or islands of your choice.
Explore the Caribbean islands onboard a private crewed catamaran, for up to 10 of your closest friends or family in five cabins. Relax as your captain navigate over turquoise waters from one exotic port to the next, while your chef prepares delectable meals to enjoy onboard or on a secluded beach.
Your journey embarks from one of five Moorings’ bases, on a luxury crewed catamaran, like a fabulous floating resort, with a dedicated crew providing the utmost in personalized service onboard. At each tranquil anchorage, you will have the chance to explore the culture, shop in charming boutiques, sample local delicacies, or stroll on a white-sand beach of a new island. Each day is a new discovery of experiences you won’t soon forget.
From stunning seascapes to rare wildlife and granite and coral islands, your experience in the Maldives or Seychelles will be as unforgettable as these worlds-away locations in the Indian Ocean.
Comprising 26 atolls and 1,190 islands dating back 2,500 years, the Republic of Maldives is a serene masterpiece in natural landscaping and home to one of the world’s most diverse underwater marine life. Its capital, Malé, is easily reached by ferry from the main airport.
The Republic of Seychelles is a 115-island archipelago of legendary and unspoiled beauty, between 4º and 10º south of the equator. The inner islands cluster around the islands of Mahé, Praslin, and La Digue, and are renowned for their granite formations and stunning beaches.
Morning - Prepare for a two-tank dive, exploring a vibrant thila (submerged reef) and an overhang full of soft corals. Nondivers can snorkel or relax on board.
Afternoon - Set anchor at a virgin island. Divers can explore the open waters on a channel dive; nondivers can water-ski or tube in the lagoon. Later, enjoy a relaxing massage on the beach.
Evening - Take a fishing trip aboard a local dhoni boat and enjoy sunset at sea with cocktails. Set anchor and savor a BBQ dinner on a beautiful sandbank. See video highlights of the day with after-dinner drinks in the lounge.
Cruises and Inclusions -
All cruise packages aboard Four Seasons Explorer include:
• Seaplane and speedboat transfers
• Diving and recreational activities
• Full-board meals, bottled water, and nonalcoholic
beverages for up to two • Fresh fruit in your stateroom upon arrival
• Luxurious accommodations onboard
Northward Cruise: Three Nights -
Sail from Four Seasons Resort Maldives at Kuda Huraa to Four Seasons Resort Maldives at Landaa Giraavaru via the Malé and Baa atolls.
Southward Cruise: Four Nights -
Discover four secluded atolls between Four Seasons Resort Maldives at Landaa Giraavaru and Four Seasons Resort Maldives at Kuda Huraa.
Circuit Cruise: Seven Nights -
Visit five atolls on the ultimate dive cruise.
With over 15 years in travel, we have the experience, background, and certifications to make sure your destination wedding is a huge success.Learn More
A Preferred Sandals Specialist specializes in selling Sandals. These agents and their agencies receive recognition not only from Sandals as a loyal partner...Learn More
Just got back from NOW Larimar Resort in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic yesterday. Just wanted to thank you for all your help with our travels! This place was wonderful!!!!! We really had a great time and cannot wait to go back.— Amy Grellner
a weeklong vacation to Maui and a mother-daughter getaway to New York. Her advice and recommendations were spot on. Lia is great at understanding my needs and wants and customizing the perfect vacation for my family. Lia is my go-to travel agent and I look forward to many more great adventures booked through Vincent Vacations!— Jenelle Isaacson
Getting in touch with Lia was a whole new experience, she answered all my initial questions in that first phone call, had so many recommendations, and it was obvious she knew exactly what she was doing. By the time we hung up the first phone call, I had decided on a destination and venue (per Lia's suggestion). She was a God send!— Jenni Johnson